Wednesday, September 16, 2009

it's alright to smile back at me

wow, forgot how amazing blind melon is!!! or was....le poo

shannon was incredible...

Shuffle can to can nobody really gives a damn 
For every living day I give myself a hand 
Now I'm scroungy as can be 
I got all you normals looking at me 
I'll scratch a hole in my life 
So everyone can see 
My mind is a mind that I have come to know 
And my eyes can't conceive a world that can not grow 
And Fridays are always fresh days 
Screamin' at the sun, don't really 
Know what he has done 
He don't believe in God and a world as one 
So he rambles through the weeds 
Saying he will sleep beneath the trees 
And on the day I die, Thank God my Soul will be released 
I've seen all your eyes 
And I've seen all your faces 
Can you tell me honestly that you wanna be free? 
Then look in my eyes 
I've been lots of places 
Can you tell me honestly that you'd want to be me 
Honestly. 




No comments: