Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sept 6 – trans man? Not sure – w4m – (castro / upper market)

 I’ve been looking for you since before my thoughts had been conceived, since before confession had been forced on me, I’ve been looking for you. I’ve been looking for you under prayer shawls and in the ink blotches spilling verses of the Qur’an. Looking for you in the eastern sky where wise men be seeing you, but not i. I’ve been looking for you in the Torah’s Ark and in 78 cards of t-a-r-o-t, been searching you out like Tibetan hills and meditation rituals. And God, I think I finally ran into you waiting for the 33 on 18th street, you were looking pretty worn out, you were looking pretty much post-surgery, but my eyes can easily deceive me. I was too scared to ask for your number, but you gave me the feeling you were a bio woman in God’s clothing. So maybe we could grab a cup of coffee? Because, God, I’ve got some questions that really need answering. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart is YOURS

crater face said...

whooooooo are you